%    coincide exactamente un caracter

Samsung SGH X576

No hay Etiquetas
Entrada
Extreme Level

bartolo

entradas: 1393

03:39 05/03/2008

Hola quería preguntar que opinan de ese cel, a primera vista es bastante llamativo, cuenta con reproductor de mp3, con memoria tipo SD expandible a 2gb, pantalla interna de 262mil colores, camara vga con filmadora, Bluetooth, etc, su precio es muy similar al del Nokia 5200 y el SE W200…

Acá les dejo unas fotos:

Extreme Level

nelsonbi2006

entradas: 2921

09:57 05/03/2008

Mejor que el 5200,si señor,su punto en contra seria la camara,pero considerando el precio es razonable,y es re facha.Tambien tiene una muy buena pantalla.Ahora,el unico defecto q le veo es q es clamshell-.
Compralo

PC: Athlon 64 X2 4800@2,8Ghz ||| 2Gb RAM Markvision DDR800 ||| 8800GT 512MB ||| Gabo Satellite X-Blade 511P ||| HDD 320GB Samsung ||| Coolermaster Rs-450 ||| LCD AOC 17" :S ||| Logitech G5 Battlefield 2142 ||| Logitech X-530 5.1 ||| Asus M2N-SLI

NB: MSI U100 ||| Intel Atom 1.6Ghz ||| 1GB RAM ||| HDD 160GB ||| Windows 7 ON!

Nuevo miembro

lmno514

entradas: 5

09:10 24/06/2008

Some Runescape Players come to our site and ask us if we have to get runescape Autotyper or runescape hacks. We alwsys told them that there is no runescape gold hacks or runescape account hacks or Runescape Money here. we're a professional gold selling site, we have no time and interests to scam u, we only sell Runscape Gold.Ur acc is no use for us. We do this for clients hundres of times every day.We can guarantee we're a site u can trust and u'll come back again after this first successful business.In forward to know more abount what is is runescape Autotyper. So I read some articles. There are some information about RuneScape Autoty per. Shared!Just passing on the love.This is the best AutoTyper I swear to god. Undetecdable.To download do the following.Click on the linkhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=BW7X98OPOn the top right corner type the numbers/letters shown into the box to the right of it.Then click enter. The download will start.NEW!:AutoWcero the same as the AutoTyper.Auto WcerI found a auto wcer just for you! I just didnt think anyone was intrested I tested it, and it works properly, like the auto typer.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2I5NINP4Post comments after you have tried out this auto typer and/or wcer!Most macro programs have key loggers though and virus, should always scan your computer after trying one to double check.How come im banned?!?I'm trying to spread the love of auto ing. Autoers WILL take over Runescape and you cant stop it.Do u have to download the toolbar first?Runescape News More from http://www.runescape2gold.netMore>>

Nuevo miembro

Lovingttu

14:10 28/06/2008

A friend is easier lost than found.———————————-Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW Gold , Our links:wow gold, wow gold, wow gold,WoW Power Leveling.

Hardcore Extreme Level

sxulocktor

entradas: 3986

12:44 09/07/2008

yo lo tenog y es una maravilla! la pantalla es como la del V3, es muy grande y de muchisima calidad.

en tmaaño general, es bastante fino (ancho como un w375)

la camara, si bien es VGA, tiene una calidad impresionante. sinceramente, me sorprendio.

y en cuanto a facha es hermosisimo.

lo tengo con personal, y me vino con headset, cable USB y memo de 512MB. el precio es de 379 $

compralo, no te vas a arrepentir.!

"Un día las mentiras caerán por su propio peso y la verdad triunfara sobre ellas."
Moderador

chavo

Tierra

entradas: 1874

13:22 09/07/2008

Punto positivo: muy buena facha, mp3, pantalla grande
Punto negativo: Parlante externo no muy bueno.
Conclusión: Muy buena opción de compra como celular económico.

Extreme Level

bartolo

entradas: 1393

16:48 09/07/2008

Yo me lo compre hace varios meses y la verdad me gusta mucho….la única contra que tiene es el tema de la personalización de los tonos de mensaje e instalar los juegos java es bastante dificil, pero en general es muy buen celular por el precio que tiene!

Nuevo miembro

ijkl396

02:09 24/07/2008

SHANGHAI: South Korean man Kim Soo Seok, 44, faced a trial Tuesday at the Shanghai No 1 Intermediate People's Court for kidnapping, together with his two Chinese accessories Jin Mingyu and Chi Minhao who were charged with illegal detention.This is the first kidnapping case involving a foreigner in Shanghai.Kim was accused of plotting toFFXI Gil kidnap another South Korean man and demanding a ransom of 300 million won ($295,000), the court was told Tuesday.On December 24, under the order of the second defendant Jin Mingyu, Chi Minhao, a 29-year-old Korean minority from Jilin province, contacted Jean Moon Gyun, a 23-year-old South Korean studying at the Shanghai University of Sport.Chi told Jean that a friend of his father's dofus kamaswas visiting Shanghai and wanted to meet him, the prosecutor said.Jean's father, Jean Sam Duck, is the president of a taekwondo association in Gyeongsangnam-do, a province in the southeast of South Korea, and owns several properties, Kim's attorney Yin Yongyu told China Daily. Jean Sam Duck also has a fast food business, Kim told the court.Jean Moon Gyun arrived at a coffee house in the city's suburban Minhang district that evening and met Chi, and was later taken to an apartment nearby.He was detained by force until being released by police on the afternoon of December 26."I have never attempted to insultworld of warcraft gold him or hurt him physically," Chi told the court.During the three days, Kim called Jean's parents back in South Korea and told them he had their son and wanted 300 million won.The parents called the Shanghai police. And the gang was seized.Kim pleaded guilty at the court Tuesday but explained he had wanted to claim a debt for a friend.Kim said his friend Kim Sang Kyu owed him 15 million won."He borrowed the money 10 years ago," he said.Kim said he was in a very bad wow goldfinancial condition since last year and needed the money."Kim Sang Kyu told me that he knew a friend who had loaned Jean Sam Duck 300 million won," he said."If I could claim it back, I could have half of it, and he told me Jean has a son studying in Shanghai."Kim Soo Seok came to Shanghai in November and began to prepare the kidnapping around December 20.He told Jin Mingyu, whom he worked with at age of Conan goldKim Sang Kyu's Shanghai company, and Chi Minhao that he would give them 200,000 yuan each if they could get back the 300 million won.But Jean Sam Duck said Tuesday he had never owed anyone 300 million won. In stead, Kim, who get to know him by attending some taekwondo activities, had asked to borrow 15 million won from him in last June but was refused.No verdict has been announced yet

Nuevo miembro

entradas: 9

23:43 18/09/2008

上海雷诺尔电气有限公司成立于1999年,座落在上海市嘉定区国家级高新技术产业园区内,占地面积1000 00平方米,厂房85000平方米。公司专业生产高中低压电机软起动器、高中低压变频调速器、智能化电气和 高低压输变电成套设备,是集变频器贸易、变频器科研、生产变频器为一体的高科技企业,是国内智能化电气传动行业之龙头企业。  公司采用严格的科学管理模式,拥有一流的人 才,一流的技术,一流的设备,具有颇具实力的变频器新产品开发研究机构,产品技术一直处于国内领先地位,近年来,已有近二十项产品获国家级专利新产品。企业不 断引进国际先进生产设备,并长期与国内知名电器科研机构联手开发新产品,提高了产品的科技含量。2005年 与全球最大的软起动制造商摩托托尼公司(MOTORTRONICS)(美国)签署了技术及商务友好合作协议 ,充分利用国际先进技术发展国内智能化电气行业,巩固了上海雷诺尔电气有限公司在国内变频器工业智能化电气行业的领导地位。