• Supports Socket 775 for Intel Core2 Quad, Core2 Extreme, Core2 Duo, Pentium 4 (Prescott, P4EE), Pentium D, Pentium XE/Celeron D processors in LGA 775 package
• Supports FSB 800/1066/1333 MHz
• Supoprts Intel 05B/05A and 04B/04A processors
• Supoprts EIST techonology
• Supports Intel Hyper-Threading (HT) Technology
• Supports Intel Quad Core Technology to 1333MHz and up
Intel® P35 Chipset
• Supports FSB 800MHz, 1066MHz & 1333MHz
• Support Dual channel DDR2 667/800/1066 memory interface up to 8GB (P35 chipset supports up to DDR2-800 officially. For DDR2 800+, manually BIOS adjustment is needed)
• Support Dual PCI Express 16X interface with either 1x16 or 1x4 operation.
Intel® ICH9R Chipset
• Integrated Hi-Speed USB 2.0 controller, 480Mb/sec, 12ports
• 6 Serial ATAII ports (2 eSATA + 4 SATAII) w/ transfer rate up to 3Gb/s and support RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10
• PCI Master v 2.3, I/O ACPI 2.0 Compliant
• Integrated AHCI controller
• Support FSB 800MHz, 1066MHz & 1333MHz
• Supports 4 unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 SDRAM
• Supports up to 8GB memory size
• Support Dual Channel DDR2 667/800/1066MHz and up (Intel P35 chipset supports up to DDR2-800 officially. For DDR2 800+, manually BIOS adjustment is needed)
Due to the High Performance Memory design, motherboards or system configurations may or may not operate smoothly at the JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standard settings (BIOS Default on the motherboard) such as DDR2 voltage, memory speeds and memory timing. Please confirm and adjust your memory setting in the BIOS accordingly for better system stability.
Example: Kingston HyperX DDR2-800 PC6400 operates at 2.0V, 4-4-4-12.
For more information about specification of high performance memory modules, please check with your Memory Manufactures for more details.
• Two PCI Express 16X slots with 1x16 and 1x4 operations (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant; supports CrossFire Technology)
• Two PCI Express 1X slot
• Two PCI 2.3 32-bit Master PCI Bus slots. (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in Marvell 88SE6111
• Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes
• Can connect up to 2 Ultra ATA 100 drives
Serial ATAII controller integrated in ICH9R and Marvell 88SE6111
• Up to 300MB/s transfer speed
• Can connect up to 7 Serial ATA II drives (4 internal drive & 2 eSATA drives from ICH9R, 1 drive from 88SE6111)
• Supports ACHI controller with SATAII RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 (ICH9R)
• Supports SATAII hot plug
• 1 floppy port supports 1 FDD with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
• 1 Serial port (COM A, Pin-Out)
• 12 USB 2.0 ports (Rear x 6/** Front x 6)(** Front USB ports are supported by pin-out)
• 1 6-in-1 audio jack (S/SPDIF out)
• 2 PS/2 connectors
• 1 LAN RJ45 connector
High Definition link controller integrated in Intel ICH9R chip
• Audio codec Realtek 888T
• Compliance with Azalia 1.0 spec
• Flexible 8 Ch. audio with jack sensing
• Realtek RTL8111B PCI-Express Gb LAN Controller
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
12in.(L) x 9.65in.(W) ATX Form Factor
9 mounting holes