Hola que tal.
Alguien me puede decir si este mother soportaria bien 1600 mhz de RAM con CPU AM3 PHENOM II X4 965
4 x DIMM, Max. 16 GB, DDR3 2000(O.C.)/1333/1066 ECC,Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel memory architecture
*AMD AM3 100 and 200 series CPU support up to DDR3 1066MHz.
*Due to OS limitation, when installing total memory of 4GB capacity or
more, Windows® 32-bit operation system may only recognize less than
3GB. Install a 64-bit WindowsWindows® OS when you want to install 4GB or
more memory on the motherboard.
1. Due to CPU spec., AMD 100 and 200 series CPUs support up to DDR3
1066Mhz. With ASUS design, this motherboard can support up to DDR3
2. When overclocking, some AMD CPU models may not support DDR3 1600 or higher frequency DIMMs.
3. When installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows 32-bit
operation system may only recognize less than 3GB. Hence, a total
installed memory ofless than 3GB is recommended.
4. It is recommended to install the memory modules on the blue slots for better overclocking capability.
5. The default DIMM frequency depends on its Serial Presence Detect
(SPD), which is the standard way of accessing information from a memory
module. Underthe default state, some memory modules for overclocking may
operate at a lower frequency than the vendor-marked value.